Your knowledge base is a great place to put information on your particular workflow. In it, you can write your own FAQs, as well as special information for handling different kinds of requests. It is a place to share helpful information to all the users within your system.
Knowledge Base Configuration
Knowledge Base Article Categories
These give the ability to separate Knowledge Base Articles.
- Go to Settings | Knowledge Base | Article Categories
- Click on Add Category
- Assign a meaningful name to the Article Category and save the new Article Category.
Knowledge Base Articles
A system to create, index and publish informative articles.
- Go to Settings | Knowledge Base | Articles.
- Click on New Article
- Assign a meaningful Title to this new Article.
- Choose an Article Category to associate with this Article.
- Assign an Article Status to the new Article:
- Draft – Viewable by agents with status for review, comment and approval.
- Published – Viewable by the audience assigned in the Visibility field.
- Visibility – Define the community who can view this published article.
- Text – This is the body/content of the article to be published.