Adding Widgets to your Dashboard
Types of widgets
- Numeric - a single number based on a specific statistic in the database, EX: number of open tickets.
- Table - list of related numeric statistics.
- Chart - pie chart based of a related group of numeric statistics.
- Navigate to the dashboard.
- click the plus button in the top right corner.
- find the widget you are looking for in the list.
- click add widget.
- Repeat until you have all the widgets you want.
- you can now drag and drop the widgets anywhere on the dashboard to organize them how you like.