###Below are the requirements for running SupportCentral 4.0 hosted on a server:
- MSSQL or SQL Express server with tools 2017
- Application Server with Web Server (IIS) Roles Installed
- Active Directory (recommended but not required)
- Windows Server 2016 standard or better (for basic BOSS Support Central features)
- .NET 4.8 framework Installed.
- .Web Server Role and Web Sockets Protocol to be installed
- one domain account for reading Active Directory and AD Sync
- one sql authentication account for DB install and upgrades, must have sysadmin rights
- one email account with IMAP enabled
- 2 Windows servers with (Quad core or better with 16GB+ RAM)
- 1 Server running MSSQL 2017 at least 20GB free disk space (dependent on your database’s projected size)
- 1 Server running APP Server Role and Web Server roll (IIS 7.5 or above) with at least 60GB disk space
- Active Directory managed domain.
- Please install all windows updates and then reboot and repeat this process until all updates have been completed
- Ensure that computers are joined to the domain
- Install SQL and server Roles
- After roles and SQL have been installed, please repeat the windows update process again.